Saturday, July 25, 2009

LCA/GCA Reunion

This was the first time that my school Lewisville Christian Academy (now Grace Christian Academy) had an all-class reunion. It was a great success. It was Friday night for only the adults and Saturday was for the whole family. We saw many friends that I hadn't seen in years.
This was one of my teachers, the Holts. They used to live close to us and let us ride their horse.


Jimmy and Amanda Turbeville were here. Jimmy graduated with my brother David. Jimmy, Amanda, and I all went to college together and now they live in Indiana.


From my graduating class of 5 in 1995, it was Jonathan Young and myself.

My brother Daniel was here with Joey and Jason from his graduating class. Nathan and Judi also came on Saturday.

This is a picture of all the current and former students. I love that Caitlin goes to school where I went to school and still has many of the same teachers! God is good!!!

This is a picture of all the teachers, past and present.

The kids got in on the fun too. Caitlin and Brittany were both glad to see Deanna, Cassie, Olivia, and Joseph.
Brittany has since decided that her name is Cassie (just like her friend). If you ask her, what is your name, she will tell you "Cassie".

They had a bounce house inside and a pinata for the kids. Plus the basketball and volleyball for the alumni.
It was a lot of fun and we look forward to the next one in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your comments. We LOVE to see/read them. Please just type in whatever you'd like, then select a profile (feel free to use "name/url" and just type in your name if you'd prefer).