Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sewing Class

Sewing Class for Mommy has also come to an end. This is my 3rd year taking the class offered by Mrs. Vannattan at church. We did it Mon., and Tues., from 12:30-3:30 for three weeks. The time flew by way too fast.

Here's what I made: One dress for Brittany
(which matches Caitlin's skirt from sewing class last year, as well as I made both the girls matching hats). Caitlin's hat didn't turn out very good, but Brittany's hat still fits.


Here is Brittany trying not to let me take her picture :)
I also made Caitlin a pair of dressy black gauchos and the girls matching light blue "play" gauchos.Just before sewing started, I completed two pairs of Caitlin's school culottes. Have I mentioned that it has been very busy around here???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your comments. We LOVE to see/read them. Please just type in whatever you'd like, then select a profile (feel free to use "name/url" and just type in your name if you'd prefer).